- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- A solution should only be as complex as required to accomplish the business need, no more.
- The devil is in the detail.
- Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.
- Trust, but verify. If you really want to be sure do verification tests.
- Experience is very hardly transferable. Nothing compares to real experience.
- Success is usually coming from some failures.
Here are few of rules describing my (not only) IT philosophy.