David Pasek works on different projects as a Technical Architect, Technical Consultant or Technical Account Manager focusing on datacenter technologies. David has over 15 years of experience with various Data Center technologies, Networking, Storage and software automation.
- VMware vSphere
- LAN Data Centre Switching
- SAN and Storage Arrays
- Converged Infrastructure
- System management and monitoring
- Scripting and Orchestration
- Software Defined Datacentre
- Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery
- VMware vSphere Enterprise +
- VMware Site Recovery Manager
- VMware vCenter Orchestrator
- DELL Servers
- DELL Force10 & PowerConnect
- DELL Compellent and EqualLogic
- DELL Open Manage Essentials
- Cisco UCS/Nexus/MDS
- Platespin: CPSA - Certified Platespin System Analyst
- VMware: VCP 3/4/5 (19799), VCAP5-DCD (2296), VCAP5-DCA, VCDX5-DCV #200 - verification link
- VMware vExpert 2014, 2015
David has bachelor degree of computer science and master degree of information science.
At the beginning of IT career, David was working as programmer, database administrator, unix administrator, network administrator and software architect. Before joining Dell, David worked for CISCO Services as a Cisco UCS Architect, providing datacentre consulting services for private and public IaaS cloud environments.
David’s current focus is on Technical Architectures of holistic compute, network and storage infrastructures usually abstracted by VMware vSphere.